Thursday, October 15, 2009
The First Half of My First Semester at college
I would have to say that the first half of the semester has been pretty successful. Midterm grades came out today and i have recieved two "B's" and a "B-". I am very pleased with these results. So far the semester has been pretty easy. There has only been a few times where i have been really stressed. I am trying to avoid procrastinating. I am trying to study harder and be more focused when doing my work. There are alot of distractions in around the dorms that i must fight to ignore. My experiences here at James Madison University have been better than I had ever expected them to be. I have been to many other colleges for weekends and none feels the same at JMU. Here, I feel at home. If I go home for the weekend, I cant wait to get back to JMU. The friendships that I have made thus far i hope will last a long while and I am looking foward to my further experiences here at such an amazing school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yayyy!!! Im so gald you are having fun here. And I am so glad that I got to meet you and we have become friends. It would not be the same without you :)
ReplyDeleteHey thats awesome that youve had a great experience thus far. I hope everyones blogs are as cheery and positive as yours is!
ReplyDeleteHey i no exactly how you feel, ive been to other colleges and i feel nothing compares to JMU. I feel so comfortbale here like its my second home.
ReplyDelete